Part time Program
Enrollment in our part time program is open to high school students as well as mature students. Students who are currently enrolled in other schools can add night courses/classes or summer program with their daily classes. This will allow them to shorten their study time or upgrade their credit. In order to qualify, interested students must submit a letter of permission from their day school. UIS also require an official transcript from their day school at registration as well as their transcript. Course offerings depend on the demand, but core courses are offered in all semesters
UIS offers a wide array of part time courses. From Computer Science to the Arts, UIS has instructors who are experts in their field of study to teach and guide students in various specialized courses. UIS offers standard core courses such as English, Math and Sciences for all grade levels.
- IELTS Preparation Class: UIS understands the importance of IELTS for our student body. We will offer the IELTS for our full-time and part-time students. IELTS class is offered in the afternoon and evening so our part time students can attend.
- Art Portfolio Class: For students who wish to study art and design, we offer a portfolio development course where students are guided by an expert in OCAD admissions requirements. Students will be guided to create an exceptional portfolio for their university application.
UIS wants all our students to succeed. We offer 1:1 class for an additional cost to students who struggle in a group setting or believe they would benefit with a more customized learning environment. All classes in our course catalogue are offered in a 1:1 setting. If we feel that 1:1 instruction may be a better way that a student to achieve their academic goals we will recommend the student to take a 1:1 class.
At UIS we host 3 unique types of students, In Person, hybrid and online. Regardless of how students receive course content, our learners are our top priority!
- In-person Learning: In class students come to the campus every day for in person classroom instruction.
- Hybrid Learning: Hybrid students have chosen to remain at home and follow along with live streamed lessons.
- UHUB (online) Learning: Online students are usually overseas and enjoy recorded lessons that they can access at a time that is convenient for them.